Do you wake up with insect bites on your body that you did not have when you went to sleep? Are you wondering if you have bed bugs?
Bed bugs are small, brownish, flattened insects that feed solely on the blood of animals and people. These human parasites have great hitchhiking ability so they can be found anywhere.
Bed bugs have become a major threat for residential and commercial property owners.
Although bed bugs are not known to transmit or spread diseases, they are still considered a public health pest – parasites that feed on blood and cause a variety of physical, mental and economic problems.
As a pest control company, we are focused on providing a quality, professional and reliable bed bug control service.
Our treatment is aimed at destroying the breeding place of these bed bugs — such as cracks and crevices in the walls, beds and furniture and also along the folds of mattresses and gaps in plywood.
We make a thorough inspection of the premises before our treatment process starts. Our treatment is done by a careful spraying of specialized insecticides and steam.
Our services are catered to the requirements of hospitals, theatres, hotels and hostels.
Whether it is for your home or business, our experts know how to help with any bed bug problem you may have, from protection to detection to elimination:
Our Bed Bug Service includes:
- Perform a detailed and thorough inspection
- Educate on the habits of bed bugs
- Explain the preparation requirements for service
- Perform a detailed and thorough service, incorporating a variety of innovative strategies
- Educate on the risks of re-infestation and how to avoid it
- Assist properties in bed bug management
- Locating Bed Bugs
- Identifying Bed Bugs
Benefits of using us:
- Fast response
- Results guaranteed
- Fully insured
- Friendly technician
- Quick and effective response
- Pet-friendly methods and products
- Family owned and operated
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
BED BUGS EDUCATION
Anyone can have bed bugs. People bring bed bugs into their homes unknowingly in infested luggage, backpacks, purses, furniture, bedding, shoes or clothing. You can accidentally bring these blood suckers into your home. They can also travel between through cracks in walls and floors. Bed bugs are not a result of poor housekeeping.
You can get them by:
- Staying at a hotel
- Buying used clothing and bringing it into your home without first washing it
- Buying second hand furniture
- Bringing old books into your home
- Letting someone enter your home suspected of having an infestation
- Bringing furniture from a dumpster
- Visiting homes infested with them
Bed bugs have been found in:
Home, apartments, school lockers, offices, movie theaters, outpatient Dr.’s offices, resorts, five star hotels, motels, planes, etc.
Do not use pesticides to treat for bed bugs yourself. “General Use” pesticides are not 100% effective against bed bugs and their use may cause the bed bugs to spread to adjacent units or you entire house.
DO NOT USE: ‘Bug Bombs.’ They do not control bed bugs and using ‘bug bombs’ improperly can be dangerous and spreads pesticide throughout your home.
Call an expert for treatment
The products and techniques we use are to protect you and your property in the most effective and environmentally responsible way possible.
We are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent customer service and completely eliminating pest problems within your home.
Call us today at (843) 875-2008 to find our more information on the services that we provide and to schedule an appointment.